Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Hell Yeah Man

This was cool man. You sure know your movements. the character animations were very well done. the backgrounds were creative especially the upsidedown tilt illusion you did with one of the backgrounds. you have a good since of timing and it definitly shows that you know how to animate. I like the fact that you had secondary action on everything thats always a plus. handheld camara was cool...OVERALL really good project. And you certainly understand us true animators making your flash able to scroll through frame by frame. How did you do that by the way cause I would like to do it for mine. Great stuff man cant wait till you make another.

Spitball Spitball

That was cool

I like it. Just to help you out in future animations, when you animate a motion try animating the positions closer for a few frames, then spred them apart more and then closer again. A simple technique but your animations will come out having a more natural movment to them. Keep going.

tricolor responds:

Hey, thanks a lot for the advice. I will definitely take that into account (the different zoom shots, etc.)... I wanted to make it like a doodle, however, and I don't think zooming would have worked well until the end, where the guy takes the giant straw to his mouth.

Thanks a lot; I really respect your opinion, because your flash owns.

Peace

Papalote++ Papalote++

i like it

very well executed. this particualar song has had dozens of animations made to it, both professional and amature. the animation was nice and funny. your color schemes and backgrounds work well with each other. This was deffinitly well thought out and done. good job.

Energy Man Energy Man

YOUR LYING!

you gotta be kidding me. i know your lying ,programing for that kind of gam could be done in a day. not to mention the graphics. be honest next time..its ok we wont laugh.

F.A.T.E Chapter's 3-6 F.A.T.E Chapter's 3-6

Too hard

monster is too hard for the start of a game. lower there strenght.give the player a chance to level up.

NG Mafia Slots NG Mafia Slots

boring...

I hope you just made this to practice your scripting skills. that was kinda pointless.